AAC HIFU CourseAccredited by ABT & Professional Beauty
AAC HIFU Course
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Effective Client Consultation
- Waste Disposal
- Equipment Required for HIFU Face/ Neck
- Live Models
- Practical Demonstrations from our highly trained and experienced trainers.
- Practical Training in: Hifu Face-lift, Jowls/Neck lift, Eye-bag reduction, Upper Eyelid tightening
- Brow-tosis, Jawline definition, Forehead Tighten,
- Cheek lift.
- Tips and tricks of the trade
Cost Of Course
- Profit & Turnover
- Treatment Timing guidlines
- Treatment Frequency
- Promotion & Marketing / Growing your business Students work on live models (the academy can provide models) but advise you to bring along a model on your second day
- After sales service
Stand Out With an Accreditation in HIFU
No downtime, no scarring or bruising, and the results are natural looking.
1. The energy skips the epidermis layer leaving no damage or scarring to the top layer of the skin.
2. HIFU therapy will produce a thermal effect to the dermal collagen fibers and stimulate the fat layer and SMAS.
3. The skin will be lifted and tightened at once and the effects will last 18 months up to 3 years with just one treatment.
4. There is no post-surgery downtime and you can resume your normal activities immediately. All HIFU technology is not yet classed as medical in many countries but we at AAC Aesthetic’s have CE certification and accredited training ensuring quality and assurance, unlimited aftercare, warranty on your machine
Freequently Asked Questions
What happens after I enroll?
Once you book your place you will receive a booking confirmation , fully comprehensive manual so you can start the course straight away. This will enable you to start learning the theory at your own pace, and prepare you for our 2 practical training days. so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your accredited Hifu Course
What is benefit of Accreditation?
Our course is highly accredited by ABT making it an insurable certificate which allows you to practice this highly sought after treatment on the public and charge for this treatment.
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Candidates successfully completing the training will receive an accredited certificate in HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) Skin Tightening
What do I need Prior to the Course:
- You must apply for insurance. There are various companies that will offer you insurance – ABT / Professioanl beauty are 2 we could suggest.
- Evidence requirements
- You must be able to demonstrate a fully comprehensive client consultation and understand the importance of this.
- Read your training manual prior to attending the practical training days.
What Happens after I have trained?
You are Required to complete a question paper then we will send your accredited certificate to you in the post and by email if required, and attend an assessment day.
We offer UNLIMITED after-care and support. If you have any questions about anything at all please get in touch and our caring experienced and professional team will help you.